August 11, 2011

new Screenshots from my upcomming Game

Hi there,

here are some bigger screenshots taken from the Windows version of my new Game. Thanks to .Net and compiler DEFINES my Game runs already in Windows Phone 7 and Windows using the same code :).

I also managed to get it running using Mono, MonoDevelop and MonoGame (an OpenSource XNA port for OpenGL).
So Linux and Mac version are possible too!

Sadly i can't compile it for Android and iOS because of lack of MonoDroid and MonoTouch. They are both to expensive for now.

For now i have five Levels. I changed the hearts to collect to diamonds. I added enemies and moving clouds.

What you think of adding a time counter to finish each level? I don't want to add a clock. I want to make it darker if the time runs out. You will only see a spot on the Prince. If it's too dark, the Prince will die and the Level restarts.

Good or Bad Idea?

I hope you enjoy the screenshots...





cheers
SiENcE

2 comments:

  1. Hey, sieht doch schonmal ziemlich cool aus! Die Idee mit dem immer dunkler werden find' ich auch besser als mit einem festen Zeitlimit. Wann kann man probespielen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heut Abend kann ich Dir ne neue Testversion erstellen (treff im icq 22uhr?).

    Ich brauch noch ne Idee das es etwas Knobliger wird. Diamanten kombinieren oder Türen mit Schlüsseln oder sowas.

    Im Moment ist es nur reine Geschicklichkeit mit Bewegungssensor von Windows Phone 7 oder mit den Cursorn bei Windows.

    ps: Xbox360 Controller an Windows wird auch unterstützt. Leider hab ich keinen.

    ReplyDelete