November 21, 2010

nlove 0.7.0 beta (LÖVE) for Caanoo Handheld

Now the lovely Game Engine for Caanoo Handheld!

Howto develop Games using LUA and the LÖVE Game Engine visit the website: http://love2d.org/

Read the included README_Caanoo.txt for more information.

Sound support added! -> Try the included "Passing Clouds" Demo.

new Game added:
Cartesian Cardinal Zap - Game by jph wacheski


Sample Games included:
* Cartesian Cardinal Zap- Game by wacheski 2010

* ninwaLovePuzzlev02fix - Physic Puzzle Game by Niwa

* snake - Snake Game
* npong - Two Player Pong Game

Sample Demos:
* Hello World App
* Passing Clouds with Sound


Sourcecodes for all Games are included (*.love files are ZIP-Archives)!

Download: nlove_0.7.0_beta_caanoo.zip


have fun
^SiENcE

1 comment:

  1. I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to saqibtech.net But thankfully, I recently visited a website named saqibtech.net

    macx video converter pro crack
    vsdc video editor pro crack
    imyfone itransor for whatsapp crack
    avg internet security crack
    wondershare mirrorgo crack

    ReplyDelete