My first Application for the Dingoo Digital a320 is up. I choose the PIE Emulator, because it is written in easy and portable C. Porting was fairly easy using the Dingoo s2dsdk.
I release the sourcecode under GPL. Currently you only get the sourcecode from SVN.
Dingoo and windows binary's are included.
- install an svn client (tortoise svn for example) (maybe boot after install)
- create a directory and select it.
- rightclick into this directory and select "SVN checkout"
- type in "url of repository":
svn://zwischenwelt.org:20684/dingoo (hit OK)
- you get your first svn checkout
- Just put the "pie320\ccpmp\piea320.app" and the pacman roms into the same directory of you dingoo.
- Run the app choosing "3D Game" on your Dingoo
- put the pacman roms into the "pie320\win32 VS2008\Debug\" directory
- start the windows version of the arcade pacman emulator "pie320\win32 VS2008\Debug\piea320.exe"
Display is rotated.
up,dn,lt,rt - diagonal rotated
select - coin
start - one player
X - quit
up,dn,lt,rt - wrong rotated
space - coin
esc - one player
X - quit
Folder structure on Windows (same on dingoo):